Since Android Enterprise (formerly Android For Work) launched, a common question asked is “what devices support this” – Whilst the general answer is “Device from Android x version and above”, every device from an OEM sometimes behaves that little bit differently.
Google have a page to help here. I can tell you, I am very pleased to see this.
You can find the page here:
Google have also separated the hardware up into 3 device categories.
- Enterprise Devices – Premium productivity devices
- Affordable work devices – Cost-effective devices ready for work
- Featured devices
This way you can now find the right device at the right price point that is supported.
Below is a videos demonstrating how easy it is to onboard Android Enterprise with VMWare AirWatch.
- Android Page – https://enterprise.google.com/android/
- Enterprise Device catalog – https://enterprise.google.com/android/enterprise-device-catalog/
- Personal Solutions – https://enterprise.google.com/android/solutions/personal/